This is what Members see when they find your profile!
You can see what it looks like at any time by going to your My Profile tab.
Your profile is created from info added during signup.
Click the edit icon to make changes to each section.
If you want to change your picture, email us your new picture and we'll update it!
We can even help edit your photo, so it displays well.
Top Tips for a Great Profile
1) Top section: Make a great first impression!
- Profile Pic: Use a friendly, smiley, personal and high-resolution image.
- Short Bio: Grab attention with an appealing and welcoming 2-line bio.
2) Missing Info: Ensure you've edited each section, so your profile looks complete!
3) Training: Make sure you've completed and ticked the free e-courses.
COVID-19 Infection Control Training
NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate
Once done, go to My Profile to click the box to show you've done those!
4) About Me: Add 3 or 4 paragraphs, be clear, personal and appealing.
5) Support Services: Let people know what 'main' support you can offer. Feel free to list other types of services you can help with in... 'About Me'.
6) Who I'll Support: Tick what's right for you. This saves everybody time.
7) My Languages: Help people find you! List all the languages you speak.
8) My Experience: Tick what applies based on work or lived experience.
9) Specialist Skills: Tick what applies based on work or lived experience.