To get started as a Support Worker using Kynd, you will need your National Police Certificate.

This needs to be issued within the last 12 months and show "No Disclosable Court Outcomes".

Get a Police Certificate during your Kynd signup:

If you don't have a National Police Certificate, you can apply for one while signing up on Kynd.

With our partner '', you can get your check down for a low rate of only $39. 

It's normally a much faster turnaround (we've seen certificates within hours) than other options.

To get verified faster > make sure you apply directly within your signup process on Kynd. 

Important: We don't receive any referral commission for this. It's just a better rate for you.